If you are not already using LinkedIn for B2B lead Generation, you should start immediately: these statistics (courtesy of LinkedIn itself) will give you an idea of the power of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the largest social media for B2B professionals in the world:
- 467 million – Total number of LinkedIn users.
- 1.5 Million – The total number of LinkedIn Groups.
- 2 members – Number of new LinkedIn members per second
- 59% of daily visits happen on mobile.
Furthermore, Linkedin is an essential tool for any B2B lead generation strategies:
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn
- The average CEO has 930 connections.
- The geographical reach of LinkedIn is so vast that you can target all the countries and territories in the world
- It is currently available in 24 languages
- LinkedIn profiles with professional head-shots get 14 times more profile views.
- Furthermore, LinkedIn profiles with photos get 21 times more profile views and 36 times more messages.
Considering the data above, it is no surprise that LinkedIn is the most trusted social media for professionals and -therefore- it is the place to look for leads and information:
- 71% of professionals feel that LinkedIn is a credible source for professional content.
- 79% of B2B marketers view LinkedIn as an effective source for generating leads
- 92% of B2B marketers leverage LinkedIn over all other social platforms
At Broadley Speaking, we use Linkedin for B2B Lead Generation on a daily basis and we find it one of the most effective tools; if you want to know how we can help you with your Lead Generation or Digital Marketing, get in touch for a free consultation.