Account Based Marketing is a B2B marketing strategy which consists in considering key accounts as a market of their own.
With Account-Based marketing companies can get the best value out of marketing by communicating with prospects better. In addition, engaging with decision-makers earlier and closing better deals also favours alignment between Marketing and Sales teams which boost ROI.
The benefits of Account Based Marketing are becoming more and more evident as many companies are adopting this approach:
- First of all, it can help you prioritize your high-value accounts based on data and business intelligence, revenue potential, influence, likelihood to purchase repeatedly from you, or potential for high profit margins.
- You understand the decision-making process and who the decision-makers and influences are, therefore you can target your campaigns better.
- You can define content and personalise messages to address clear and significant business challenges the target account faces. As a result, your messages will be more relevant to your target audiences.
- Finding the best channels to communicate with your prospects, including web, LinkedIn, SEO, mobile and email, considering which channels will be more effective.
- Executing Targeted & Coordinated Campaigns. It’s critical to coordinate your campaigns across channels and align the marketing and sales teams’ efforts for maximum impact; our technology enables us to coordinate and execute ABM campaigns at much greater scale and more efficiently than ever before. Your ABM marketing campaigns must be tested, measured and optimized to ensure they are effective and results improve over time. We examine the results of campaigns as well as trends at the account level to get a very accurate picture.
Finally, Account-Based Marketing needs a sophisticated marketing automation tool and we’ve developed a tool built from the salesperson’s view; read more here.