Senior Business Development Manager
Plymouth – PL19
Are you looking for:
- a growing business in which to further your established sales/ business development career?
- a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment?
- an opportunity to liaise with some of the most senior business people in the world?
- the opportunity to live in the beautiful South West, whilst having the business exposure of a London-based role?
Key skills we are looking for:
- a drive and determination to succeed
- engaging, motivated people who communicate well
- a personable approach and ability to convey enthusiasm
- spoken and written English of the highest standard
- resilience, great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic
What we will provide for you:
- £24-£26k on-target-earnings
- A bonus structure to reward excellent performance and target achievement
- Subscription option to Perkbox, membership of the annual Profit Related Pay scheme and additional holiday based on length of service
- Workplace pension
- A clearly defined career path
- On-going training and development opportunities
- A fast-growing company
- Energetic and vibrant workplace
- Great networking opportunities and industry exposure with FTSE companies and businesses such as Fortune & Time Inc, Compass and Flex
At Broadley Speaking we have an exciting position available for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager. Broadley Speaking is a rapidly growing business, working with clients worldwide to help them generate new business opportunities.
In order to continue that expansion, we’re looking for motivated, outgoing staff to join the team. We’ll offer you the opportunity to engage with senior decision makers on the telephone to generate interest, creating business opportunities for your clients. To aid this, you will use our industry leading Prospect Management System, Omnia, to establish genuine leads.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in sales/ business development, a sound academic background and demonstrable experience in achieving results and working to targets.
You will be responsible for:
Generating new business opportunities for your client/s via the telephone
Delivering performance KPI’s
Keeping an up-to-date Omnia pipeline
Key Account Management, including up-selling
Discussing your clients’ products/ services with senior level decision makers through various mediums including telephone, email and social media