Business Development Manager
Are you looking for:
- a lucrative career with a defined career path?
- a way to earn by talking to people?
- a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment?
- a focused, supportive, on-going training environment, offering you skills for a lifetime?
Key skills we are looking for:
- a drive and determination to succeed
- engaging, motivated people who communicate well
- a personable approach and ability to convey enthusiasm
- spoken and written English of the highest standard
- resilience, great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic
- demonstrable experience in achieving results and working to targets
What we will provide for you:
- £20-24k on-target-earnings
- A bonus structure to reward excellent performance and target achievement
- Subscription option to Perkbox, membership of the annual Profit Related Pay scheme and additional holiday based on length of service
- Workplace pension
- A clearly defined career path
- On-going training on sales approaches and general business skills such as communication, leadership and presentation skills
- A fast-growing company
- Energetic and vibrant workplace
- Great networking opportunities and industry exposure with FTSE companies and businesses such as Fortune & Time Inc, Compass and Flex
- The opportunity to live in the beautiful South West, whilst having the business exposure of a London-based role.
At Broadley Speaking we have an exciting position available for a Business Development Manager. Broadley Speaking is a rapidly growing business, working with clients worldwide to help them generate new business opportunities.
In order to continue that expansion, we’re looking for motivated, outgoing people to join this exciting, dynamic team. We’ll show you how to engage with decision makers and generate interest, as well as how to use our industry leading Prospect Management System, Omnia, to establish genuine leads.
The successful candidate will have a sound academic background.
You will be responsible for:
Generating new business opportunities for your client/s via the telephone
Delivering performance KPI’s
Keeping an up-to-date Omnia pipeline
Account management, including up-selling
Discussing your clients’ products/ services with senior level decision makers through various mediums including telephone, email and social media.